Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Depressed Novellist Friend (video)

This entry isn't on essay..
But, I just want to share something with you..
If you had a friend that had this kind of problem, what will you do?
Will you just leave the person and minding your own business?
Or will you do something to help the person out?
Talking about calling yourself a friend, I wonder what'll you do..

Essay writing is fun, I would say..
But what'll you do if someone gets the wrong idea about it?







p/s: Lynne Ho is a youtuber with the account named 'pewpewpichu'. She had this kind of 'share your problem with me and i'll try to give you some suggestions' videos and maybe you could give it a try and see if she could help you to solve your problem. Try to check out her videos. Here's the link:


I've decided to ask Lynne's opinion about this friend of mine (I believe that some of her friends would know this person is). And this video was her reply. Dear this friend of mine, I'm truly sorry for not asking for your consent about this but I hope you understand. I want to you to hear the opinions of others about this matter, not just mine. ごめん。。:)

Until next time, have a good day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment